3 Bedroom, House | Command Road, Eastbourne
A much improved and well presented three bedroom family house with a 70' westerly rear garden in the popular residential area of Old Town.
The accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owner who have carried out a recent programme of improvements to provide a lovely family home in this sought after area. The 70' westerly rear garden is a particular feature of the property with views secured towards the countryside of the south downs. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted wash basin, fully tiled walls, window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.5m x 3.9m (21'4" x 12'10")approximate maximum dimensions with an aspect over the front garden, ornamental fireplace surround inset with electric fire, two radiators.
- Kitchen: 3.3m x 2.1m (10'8" x 7')with an aspect over the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of oak fronted wall cabinets over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with brushed stainless steel filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, space for laundry appliance, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, half glazed door to the rear garden.
- Utility area: 2.1m x 1.1m (6'10" x 3'9")with tiled walls and window.
- Separate Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, window.The staircase continues to the
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.3m (12'6" x 10'10")affording an aspect to the front with distant views available to the sea, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.9m (10'0" x 9'7")with an aspect to the front, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 2.3m (10'10" x 7'7")with a lovely aspect to the rear towards the countryside of the nearby South Downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and independent Mira electric shower unit over with screen, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below, Xpelair extractor fan, fully tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 70' and securing a westerly aspect and mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a wide terrace flanking the rear