3 Bedroom, House | Oldfield Road, Lower Willingdon
An ususally spacious and immaculately presented chalet style residence within a lovely garden setting.
An unusually spacious and immaculately presented chalet style residence within a lovely garden setting. The property has been substantially improved over recent years now providing outstanding accommodation, the appeal of which will only be fully appreciated by a personal inspection. The generous proportions of the accommodation will be noted below.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 7.24m x 1.73m (23'9" x 5'8")increasing to about 14' at its widest, two radiators, deep shelved linen storage cupboard and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.18m x 4.62m (17' x 15'2")with a stove style log burning fireplace in brick surround, two radiators.
- Utility Room: 3.18m x 3.12m (10'5" x 10'3")into the wide recess equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and freezer, radiator and door rear lobby with double glazed door to side access.
- Dining Room: 3.80m x 3.30m (12'6" x 10'10")with a lovely garden aspect, radiator and double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
- Spacious recently refitted Kitchen: 4.78m x 2.24m (15'8" x 7'4")equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabients over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Leisure Cookmaster range style oven with two ovens, grill and five ring ceramic hob with filter hood over, matching brushed steel extractor hood, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, vertical radiator.
- Ground floor Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.80m (13'7" x 12'6")with extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards with drawer units, radaitor and garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, large corner shower unit, radiator, tiled floor and tiled walls, two windows.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing,
- Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 4.17m (14'6" x 13'8")into the recesses including the wide window bay and excluding the deep door recess and partly reducing due to sloping ceilings, two deep built in wardrobe/storage cupboards, access to under eaves storage space, lovely garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 6.15m x 2.92m (20'2" x 9'7")very approximate maximum measurments reducing due to sloping ceilings and the feature chimney breast, radaitor, under eaves storage space.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and Velux window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely mature and level rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 70'. Laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees which provide a degree of colour through the year. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a lovely garden aspect. There are several useful timber garden stores and the property is flanked on both sides by gated side access.The front garden has been most attractively landscaped with wide sweeping block paved entrance drive affording generous off road car parking and turning space.