5 Bedroom, House | Old Camp Road, Eastbourne
A rare opportunity to secure a substantial detached family house of character within extensive gardens in one of Eastbourne's most exclusive locations with development potential.
The property, which is built on a double plot and includes an additional single plot along side, offers a unique opportunity in this very special location to create an outstanding family home and scope for development subject to the necessary consents. Properties on the south side of this exclusive road are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the potential and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Oak panelled Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.08m x 4.27m (16'8" x 14'0")and with brick fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, integral door to garage, 2 radiators, recessed cloaks area.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.57m (20'0" x 15')securing a glorious garden aspect, brick fireplace with handsome oak surround, radiator, double doors to
- Sun Room: 3.12m x 2.67m (10'3" x 8'9")and affording a lovely garden aspect, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 4.00m (14'0" x 13'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Study: 3.33m x 2.64m (10'11" x 8'8")excluding the depth of the built in store cupboard, radiator.
- 4th Reception Room/Bedroom 5: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and with lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Ground floor Shower Room/wcwith shower unit and wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the door recess and affording a double aspect. Equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven with microwave oven over, induciton hob with extractor fan, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, built in larder cupboard, built in storage cupboard, laundry cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to courtyard.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing with cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and further storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.10m x 4.57m (20'0" x 15')securing a glorious aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- large en suite Bathroomwith westerly view toward the downs with panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 6.00m x 4.50m (19'8" x 14'9")into the bay window, 2 radiators, door to
- Kitchenettewith working surface with drawers and cupboards below and inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap and door from Bedroom 2 to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, deep storage cupboard, further shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.23m x 3.10m (17'2" x 10'2")with westerly views toward the downs, access to loft space, vanity unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.68m x 2.16m (12'1" x 7'1")with vanity unit, radiator.
- Separate wcwith radiator, window.
- OutsidePerhaps one of the finest features of this property is the outstanding garden setting. The property is set within 3 original plots which measures just over an acre in total. The magnificent rear garden secures a southerly aspect and has been beautifully landscaped over the years. A variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants combine to provide a unique setting.
- Garage: 7.26m x 3.05m (23'10" x 10'0")with oak doors. Integral door to reception hall.Large Timber Garage. Greenhouse. Enclosed paved courtyard. Gated side access.The large sweeping entrance drive affords off road car parking space for several vehicles.