3 Bedroom, House | Wedderburn Road, Eastbourne
One of the finest individually designed houses we have seen recently within the area of the old Willingdon Village.
The delightful accommodation has been improved over the years and affords many appealing features including the oak flooring in the reception hall which continues through into the sitting room and dining room. The southerly garden is also a particular feature measuring about 100' in depth and being fairly level, laid mainly to lawn with a large patio area adjacent to the rear of the house. Only an inspection will convey the true merits of this delightful residence.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")with oak flooring which continues through into the dining room and sitting room. Built in oak fronted storage cupboard, deep understairs cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 4.42m (16'0" x 14'6")with attractive contemporary style fireplace with stone surround and gas living flame fire set into the mellowed brick chimney breast with attractive period style detail and oak ceiling beams. Radiator, double glazed sliding patio door leading to the terrace and the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.86m x 3.35m (12'8" x 11')open plan with the sitting room with fireplace set into the mellow brick chimney breast, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 3.18m (14'0" x 10'5")with range of fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, Neff appliances include the oven and inset ceran hob with brushed steel extractor hood over, washing machine and dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, matching breakfast bar, ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to the terrace and rear garden.Stairs rise to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 4.37m (15'2" x 14'4")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, two eaves storage cupboards, radiator, southerly garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.30m (12'6" x 10'10")with two fitted double wardrobe cupboards with cupboards over, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.20m (13'7" x 10'6")with fitted bedroom furniture comprising chest of drawers and wardrobe cupboard and shelved linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, two eaves cupboards, radiator.
- BathroomRecently refitted with suite comprising paneled bath, low level wc, separate shower cubicle, 'his and hers' vanity units with drawer below, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe extensive southerly lawned garden is a particular feature of the property measuring about 100' in depth and is laid mainly to lawn with flower beds. Adjacent to the rear of the house is a wide stone paved patio with access from the sitting room and kitchen.
- Large Summer Housewith power and light. Currently used as an office.
- Integral Garage: 4.75m x 2.44m (15'7" x 8'0")with up and over door, hose tap, electric light and power, double glazed window. The attractively landscaped entrance drive provides off road parking for two vehicles.