1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Fairfield Lodge, Fairfield Road
A spacious top floor apartment in one of Eastbourne's most impressive retirement developments situated in the highly sought after residential area of Meads.
Forming part of this important period house the property provides well maintained accommodation and secures a lovely outlook over the communal grounds. The apartment benefits from a range of in house facilities including the communal reception areas on the ground floor, residents lounge and laundry facility. The flat also benefits from a house manager call system and access to its lovely park like grounds. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this apartment.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, night storage heater.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.1m x 3.5m (16'7" x 11'5")securing a lovely aspect over the communal gardens to the town beyond, two night storage heaters.
- Kitchenrefitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and compact cooker with electric hob, further space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, extractor.
- Bedroom: 3.5m x 2.1m (11'4" x 7')excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe cupboard but including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, night storage heater.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor, range of mirror fronted cabinets.
- OutsideFairfield Lodge is set within lovely park like gardens and grounds and there is generous car parking for residents and visitors.