2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Avenue, Eastbourne
An outstanding modern penthouse apartment by the award winning Fivewalk Homes enviably located just a short walk from the town centre and the railway station.
The generously proportioned accommodation includes a 28' master bedroom as well as a spacious and luxurious bathroom/shower room. The triple aspect living space secures a southerly view and includes an open plan luxuriously equipped kitchen. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbypassenger lift, large store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler. Front door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining/Kitchen: 9.1m x 7.0m (30' x 23')maximum measurements into the door recess and affording a triple aspect with views to the downs and the sea. The kitchen area is luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven, gas hob with filter hood over, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, breakfast bar, westerly views toward the downs.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 8.5m x 5.5m (28' x 18'0")maximum approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room and securing a double aspect over the town to the downs and the sea, built in double wardrobe cupboard, door to
- En suite Shower Room/Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, wc, heated towel rail, steamfree LED mirror.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.2m (12'6" x 10'5")with views toward the sea, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroomextremely spacious and fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, separate panelled bath with shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, views to the downs, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal grounds.