3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Sycamore Close, Eastbourne
A delightful detached three bedroom bungalow of generous proportions with a charming easily maintained southerly garden.
With a southerly aspect from the sitting room over the rear garden the accommodation is immaculately presented and an inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.9m x 3.8m (16'2" x 12'5")with a charming southerly garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'9" x 7'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, space for refrigerator, freezer and oven.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.5m (12'6" x 11'6")with radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.8m (11'7" x 9'3")with lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 3.3m x 2.8m (10'9" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with wall mounted Bristan shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, tiled walls and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the easily maintained and mainly lawned garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and whilst mainly laid to lawn there are attractively stocked flower beds and borders containing a variety of ornamental plants and shrubs. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sitting room. There is gated side access on both sides of the bungalow.
- Garage: 5.1m x 2.4m (16'10" x 7'9")with up and over door and light points.The entrance drive affords good additional off road parking space.