3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Ripley Chase, 17 The Goffs
A magnificent spacious three bedroom penthouse apartment commanding spectacular views over the town toward the sea and downs.
The apartment has undergone an extensive refurbishment by the present owner and now benefits from luxuriously refitted bathroom/shower rooms and a high quality newly fitted kitchen. The generous accommodation is in superb condition throughout and secures glorious views from all principal rooms as well as the large roof terraces.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith private front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith entry phone system, two radiators, deep cupboard housing the gas fired boiler and with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.62m x 6.53m (25'0" x 21'5")affording a double aspect and commanding glorious views over the adjacent park toward the downs and sea. Two radiators, sliding patio doors give access to
- Large Roof Terrace: 7.00m x 6.70m (23' x 22')approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped terrace and commanding a south westerly aspect with breathtaking views over the adjacent park to the downs.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.22m x 2.13m (13'10" x 7')with double aspect and views toward the downs and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of marble working surfaces with soft closing handless drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level electric fan double oven, induction hob and filter hood, integrated dishwasher, under floor heating, door to Roof Terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 4.06m (17'5" x 13'4")commanding glorious views over the town to the downs and sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 4.01m (13'4" x 13'2")affording a double aspect and securing far reaching views toward the sea, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")again securing fine views toward the downs and sea, radiator, door to
- Luxurious en suite Shower Roomrefitted with suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, extractor, skylight.
- Second Roof Terracesecuring an easterly aspect and commanding far reaching views over the town toward the sea.
- Family Bathroomluxuriously refitted with suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, dual fuel towel rail, views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained communal gardens and grounds with a lawned rear garden backing onto the bowling greens of Gildredge Park over which there are fine views.
- Garage: 5.60m x 2.40m (18'4" x 7'10")No.4 With automatic electronically operated door and light point.