4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Annes Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 3/4 bedroom ground floor maisonette style apartment with private gardens front and rear and a large garage.
This unique property offers unusually generous accommodation with outstanding potential for a fine family home but is equally suitable for retirement for buyers seeking the benefit of relatively easily maintained gardens. The accommodation retains period features of the original house and offers scope for a truly magnificent home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner glazed door to
- Magnificent Reception Hallwith two radiators, handsome staircase and door to rear garden.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.6m x 3.8m (18'5" x 12'5")with south westerly garden aspect and fine period fire surround with open hearth and marble insets, two radiators and impressive folding doors give access to
- Large Second Reception Room/Bedroom: 6.4m x 4.3m (20'10" x 14'2")with attractive garden aspect, two radiators.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.5m x 4.3m (28' x 14'0")approximate maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room which secures a garden aspect with kitchen area equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer within the recess, range of storage cupboards, door to garden and door to
- Utility Roomwith wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, hot water cylinder which is connected to solar roof panels which contribute toward water heating, plumbing for washing machine, range of fitted shelving.A short staircase descends from the inner hall to extensive Cellar/Storage Space below which is arranged in a series of separate rooms.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.8m x 4.2m (19'2" x 13'9")to include the deep door recess and large range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage cupboards, two radiators and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Family Shower Roomwith corner shower with multi jet spa style shower system, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.0m x 3.5m (16'6" x 11'5")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.2m (10'6" x 7'3")lit by the skylight window, fitted storage cupboard, radiator and access to loft space.
- Spacious Second Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, bidet, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property are the walled gardens which are arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and extends to an overall depth of about 60' and has access from the sitting room.
- Double Garage: 6.7m x 4.5m (22' x 14'10")with automatic up and over door and folding rear doors which could give access to further parking space beyond. Brick built garden store and gated side access.
- TenureNB We understand that the property is to be sold with the benefit of the Freehold of the entire building and that our clients solicitors will prepare a lease if required for the purpose of securing funding by way of a mortgage.