2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Lower Meads
An immaculately and elegantly presented two bedroom purpose built apartment within the exclusive residential area of lower Meads which is so well placed for the amenities of the west side of the town centre.
Constructed by the well known local developers Llewellyns Kingsland was constructed to an attractive specification and this apartment secures a fine southerly aspect with a southerly balcony overlooking the gardens. Only an internal inspection will convey the elegant style and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith video/entry phone system, radiator, large storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.5m x 4.4m (21'5" x 14'6")approximately into the two wide window bays which afford a delightful double aspect with southerly views over maintained grounds. Radiator and double glazed door to
- Balconywhich secures a delightful southerly garden aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.1m x 2.4m (10'3" x 7'10")with garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven with grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, wall mounted Ideal classic gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.3m (14'3" x 10'8")with southerly garden aspect over the balcony, radiator and door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with Mira shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'3" x 8'10")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained gardens and grounds provide a most attractive setting for Kingsland. The electronically gated forecourt give access to the private car parking space.