4 Bedroom, House | Ringwood Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 4 bedroom semi detached house with 100' southerly garden.
The accommodation is attractively presented and offers great potential for further improvement and for an exceptionally fine and spacious family home. An inspection will convey the individual character and high appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner door with stained glass detail to
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator, floor to ceiling deep shelved storage cupboard and cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.34m x 4.10m (14'3" x 13'5")with handsome period style fire surround with a gas coal effect fire on polished stone hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11')with garden aspect and period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on polished stone hearth, radiator and double glazed door to the terrace and garden.
- Large Study: 4.22m x 2.51m (13'10" x 8'3")with garden aspect and period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on marble hearth, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.89m x 2.30m (12'9" x 7'7")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and refrigerator, tiled floor and large walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, double glazed door to garden.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with large storage cupboard and shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.10m (15' x 13'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.96m (13'6" x 13')into the wide window bay, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.20m x 3.40m (13'9" x 11'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.95m x 2.50m (9'8" x 8'2")into the door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted Mira shower fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideThe walled gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 100'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the dining room and the garden is relatively level and secures a southerly aspect. There is a decked terrace at the end of the garden and a Timber Garden Store. Brick built Garden Store, outside tap, gated side access and integral wc.The front garden has been arranged to provide very Generous Off Road Car Parking Space and has been block paved with a flower border and gated side access to the rear.