2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Rustington Court, St John's Road
A beautifully presented and refurbished first floor apartment in Lower Meads commanding sea views.
Tastefully refurbished by the present owners in recent years this elegant apartment is generously proportioned. Only an inspection will convey the quality of this delightful home and its fine aspect.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith cupboard and inner door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith radiator, large walk in store room which has been utilized by the present owners as a small informal study.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.8m x 5.6m (22'5" x 18'5")extending significantly into the wide recess and commanding fine views to the sea from the wide window bay, two radiators and double glazed door gives access to the
- Balconywhich also secures a southerly aspect and a sea view.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.8m (9'9" x 9'2")with a view toward the sea and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl china sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances include the double oven with grill and matching inset microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and drying machine.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.4m (16'8" x 11'2")affording far reaching views over Eastbourne with radiator, door to
- Second Balcony
- Dressing area off the Bedroomwith floor to ceiling large wardrobe cupboard and door to
- Spacious refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with multi jet shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail (with optional electrical function for summer use).
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.7m (11'5" x 9')with built in wardrobe cupboard and garden view.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings, independent Triton wall mounted shower and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, extractor fan and heated towel rail (with optional electrical function for summer use).
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and ground which provide an attractive setting. The under cover Car Parking Space No.15 is situated at the ground floor level.
- Maintenance£1,903.43 half yearly