2 Bedroom, House | Matlock Road, Meads
An attractive period 2 bedroom home of character situated within the heart of Meads village.
The property has been attractively maintained and improved by the current owners and incorporates much character and charm throughout. Downstairs there is a delightful sitting room and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with doors opening onto a southerly walled courtyard garden. An early inspection is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs, quarry tiled flooring.
- Sitting Room: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'0" x 10'0")fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, pine flooring, radiator
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.6m x 3.1m (18'4" x 10'0")maximum measurements with range of solid oak working surfaces with cupboards and drawer below and range of wall cabinets over, butler sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, Worcester gas fired combination boiler, double glazed doors to attractive southerly rear courtyard garden. Door to Utility Area.
- Cloakroomwith wc, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'0" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.0m (12'1" x 9'10")with radiator and access to loft space and radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath, shower unit with electric shower, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe front garden comprises an attractive quarry tiled pathway and shrub borders. To the rear there is a delightful traditional walled courtyard style garden with southerly aspect, patio and a garden shed. Outside tap.