2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Court, King Edwards Parade
A beautifully presented spacious 2 bedroom purpose built apartment affording sea views from this popular seafront development. Vacant Possession
This seafront apartment has been considerably improved and features a refitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances and a refitted bathroom. The property is in good decorative order throughout and only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightfully situated apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Lobbypassenger lift or stairs rise to the third floor landing. Private front door with caller viewer to
- Entrance Hall: 6.4min length with built in cloaks cupboard, 2 electric heaters.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.90m x 4.70m (16'1" x 15'5")into the recess and affording glorious views over the adjacent Wilmington Square to the sea beyond, 2 electric heaters.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.40m x 2.16m (17'9" x 7'1")and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, instant hot water system, range of integrated appliances including slim line dishwasher, washer/dryer and low level refrigerator and freezer, integrated electric fan double oven and grill, electric hob and filter hood over, built in store cupboard and useful built in shelved pantry, space for breakfast table, heated towel rail, rubbish chute, double glazed door gives access to rear staircase and passenger lift.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.00m (14'10" x 13'1")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and large cupboard housing the vanity unit with wash basin and cupboards below, heated towel rail, electric heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 2.44m (13' x 8'0")excluding the depth of the door recess, built in storage cupboard, electric heater.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with fitted shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fitted wall cabinets, part tiled walls, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and shelved to make use of the available space.
- Store RoomSituated on the ground floor of the building is a large private store room (no 30).
- Length of Lease999 years from 1991 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,714.44 pa (to be confirmed)