2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Lower Meads
An unusually elegant and tastefully refurbished second floor apartment with passenger lift and fine views over the delightfully maintained communal gardens.
The beautifully presented accommodation has the significant advantage of two spacious reception rooms as well as a sheltered balcony which also affords a lovely garden aspect. Only an internal inspection will convey the enormous appeal of this high quality apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and door to
- Spacious Dining Hall: 6.2m x 2.5m (20'5" x 8'4")with garden aspect, radiator, large walk in shelved storage cupboard and casement doors give access to
- Covered Balconywhich secures a delightful garden aspect over the communal gardens of Clarence House.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.7m x 5.1m (18'10" x 16'8")commanding delightful garden views and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with polished granite hearth, two radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.7m x 3.3m (12'3" x 10'9")approximately, luxuriously equipped with range of polished granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets over, inset deep china sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Stoves range style double oven with grill and pan drawer below and five gas hobs with griddle and extractor hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, Hotpoint washing/drying machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed convector radiator, walk in shelved pantry cupboard with window and tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and door to the trades' staircase.
- Bedroom 1: 5.4m x 4.2m (17'7" x 13'9")with lovely garden aspect, extensive range of floor to ceiling fitted and built in wardrobes and storage cupboards, handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.0m (11'4" x 6'6")with radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroom: 2.7m x 2.1m (8'10" x 6'10")elegantly equipped with Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, shower unit with tiled floor and walls and overhead rain shower, 2 heated towel rails, part panelled walls, two windows, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- OutsideThe delightfully maintained gardens and grounds afford a charming setting. The communal gardens at the rear are a fine feature being extensively lawned and flanked by wall stocked flower beds and borders with a wide variety of ornamental trees and flowering shrubs.
- Private Car Parkingspace situated within the grounds.There is a communal storage facility situated beneath the building.
- MaintenanceApproximately £253 per month to include the cost of central heating and hot water.
- Length of Lease999 years from 1970 (to be confirmed)