3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Selmeston Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned semi detached 3 bedroom bungalow with a delightful and extensively lawned 150' garden.
There is a lovely aspect over the garden at the rear and the accommodation offers great potential for a delightful home. The property is offered with the opportunity of early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance PorchDouble glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cloaks cupboard, linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to large loft space with gas fired boiler for central heating.
- Sitting Room: 5.3m x 3.8m (17'6" x 12'4")with tiled fire surround and fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.1m x 2.6m (13'7" x 8'8")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching oak finished wall cabinets over. Inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit, oven, filter hood and plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, storage cupboard and shelved pantry cupboard, concealed convector heater, double glazed door to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.2m (13'4" x 10'5")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'8")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'4" x 8'7")
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath, wall mounted shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, radiator and window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and radiator.
- Outsidean important feature of this property is its large garden. The front garden is mainly arranged to lawn and the rear garden, extending to a depth of about 150' is also extensively laid to lawn with borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and towards the end of the garden there are two greenhouses and fruit trees.
- Detached Garageof good single size with up and over door.The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.