4 Bedroom, House | Paradise Close, Summerdown
A beautifully presented detached four bedroom house within one of the most sought after residential areas on the west side of Eastbourne and well placed for Gildredge House School.
The property has been substantially improved in recent years and now provides an extremely tastefully presented home which has been extended on the ground floor to provide very generous reception room space and offering obvious potential, subject to any consents required, for additional accommodation on the first floor if required. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner glazed door to
- Spacious 'L' shaped Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 4.3m (15'4" x 14'3")with fine views to the downs and featuring an inset log burning stove style fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'5")with radiator and open plan with
- Magnificent Garden Room: 3.7m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'10")with a lovely garden aspect, radiator, Karndean flooring and pair of double glazed casement doors give access to the flanking terracing and garden.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen: 4.0m x 3.2m (13'3" x 10'4")with extensive range of working surfaces with range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with additional hose tap, brushed steel finished eye level microwave combination oven and grill plus separate oven, four ring induction hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, dishwashing machine, radiator, Karndean flooring, inset ceiling lighting, lovely garden aspect and door to
- 'L' shaped Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden and door to integral garage.The well lit staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.1m (14'4" x 13'6")maximum measurements including part of the extensive range of built in wardrobes and storage cupboards, delightful view toward the downs, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 2.7m (10'10" x 9')with fine view to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 2.2m (10'3" x 7'3")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property are the extensively lawned and easily maintained gardens which are arranged to the front, side and rear. The rear garden extends to a width of about 60' with a similar depth and is attractively landscaped with a creeper clad pergola, a mainly level lawn and flanked by some raised borders with a wide recently laid stone paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from the garden room. Gated side access, two timber framed garden stores and log store.
- Integral Garage: 6.3m x 2.7m (20'9" x 8'10")into the end recess with wall mounted recently installed GlowWorm gas fired boiler and Megaflow presurised hot water cylinder, deep china sink, up and over door, power and light points and personal rear door to utility room.The block paved sweeping entrance drive affords good additional off road car parking and turning space.