4 Bedroom, House | Madeira Way, South Harbour
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom waterfront house commanding glorious views over the inner harbour.
The property has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a luxuriously refitted family bathroom/wc, a refitted kitchen/dining room and a pitched roof conservatory securing a lovely aspect over one of the most attractive parts of the marina. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted and comprising wc, wash basin with cupboards below, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 6.2m x 3.5m (20'2" x 11'4")maximum approximate measurement of the irregular shaped room and commanding a fine view over the garden to the adjacent water front. Luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven and microwave, gas hob with filter hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, wine fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, double doors give access to
- Conservatory: 3.9m x 3.1m (12'10" x 10'0")with pitched roof and affording a lovely aspect over the garden to the inner harbour beyond, sliding patio doors give access to the garden. The modern glass panelled staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with 2 radiators and views of the harbour.
- Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.2m (18'2" x 10'7")and affording a double aspect with harbour views, radiator, double doors give access to
- Balconywhich secures a south westerly aspect and views to the harbour.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.0m (14'2" x 9'10")approximately and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, further fitted wardrobe cupboards, harbour views, radiator, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, wc, wash basin, fully tiled heated towel rail.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing and securing fine harbour views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.0m (14'2" x 9'10")approximate measurements and securing glorious views over the inner harbour, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.8m (11' x 9'2")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 2.3m (8'6" x 7'7")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, deep storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- OutsideThere is a wide attractively arranged courtyard style garden at the rear which provides delightful views over the adjacent water front. The garden is laid to paving and shingle for ease of maintenance. The walled rear garden also secures a south westerly aspect ensuring a good degree of available sunshine. Timber shed, gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.4m x 3.3m (17'9" x 10'8")with up and over door, light and power points and personal door to the rear garden.The forecourt provides off road parking space.