3 Bedroom, House | Crown Street, Old Town
An intriguing and generously proportioned barn conversion providing outstanding accommodation with a secluded and electronically gated courtyard style garden.
Important features of the accommodation include the vaulted first floor reception accommodation and there is an 18' integral garage which, subject to any consents required, could provide further accommodation if required as the entrance drive affords good car parking space. The modern design and tasteful styling is geared for low maintenance and incorporates Iroko elevation cladding and windows. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and considerable appeal of this recently constructed home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.6m x 2.3m (15' x 7'8")with oak flooring and extending to the Inner Hall with storage space below the staircase.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 4.0m (17'4" x 13'2")into the recess and with a courtyard garden aspect, range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.1m (13'10" x 10'0")into the recess and with courtyard garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 3.0m (12'2" x 9'10")approximate average measurements of its irregular shape, courtyard garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, windows and extractor fan.
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with plumbing for washing machine, linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler and tiled floor.The handsome oak staircase rises to the well lit Galleried Landing.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, tiled floor.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.7m x 5.6m (25'3" x 18'4")featuring a log burning stove and vaulted beamed ceiling as well as a view toward St Mary's parish church with the downs beyond.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.4m x 4.3m (14'5" x 14'3")with vaulted ceiling and extensive range of stone working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset deep china sink with mixer tap, Bosch dishwashing machine, freezer, space for Stoves range style oven with filter hood over, space for refrigeration, matching central island unit, deep shelved pantry cupboard, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe large courtyard style garden is a most attractive feature of this property extending to an overall width of about 40' and attractively paved and mainly bordered by flint walls and featuring an impressive water cascade with pumping system. There is a stone topped worktop with sink unit and cupboards below, integral storage cupboard, log store and a variety of shrubs, ornamental trees which combine to provide a degree of seclusion.
- Integral Garage: 5.6m x 1.9m (18'6" x 6'2")with up and over door, power and light points.The electronically gated entrance drive affords good parking space. There is pedestrian access to the side of the entrance drive for the benefit of the adjacent house via a latch gate.