4 Bedroom, House | Paradise Close, Summerdown
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached house with westerly garden in this highly sought after close in Summerdown.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now benefits from recently installed gas fired central heating throughout, refitted bathroom and a luxurious modern kitchen breakfast room. In addition to this there is now a wide paved terrace flanking the westerly elevation securing a high degree of available sunshine, only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely home in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith cherry wood flooring, cloaks cupboard and radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcfully tiled with white suite comprising wc and wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.52m (20'0" x 14'10")with double aspect and securing westerly views to the downs. Handsome fire surround, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to a balcony.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")communicating on the open plan with Kitchen/Breakfast Room and securing westerly views toward the downs and a lovely aspect over the rear garden, timber floor, radiator, double glazed patio doors give access to the terrace.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.90m x 3.28m (12'10" x 10'9")luxuriously fitted with range of Corian style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the AEG eye level electric fan double oven, gas hob and Elica filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the dish washer and low level refrigerator, space for large fridge freezer, garden aspect and views toward the downs. Door to
- Utility Roomfitted with working surfaces with cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to rear garden.The staircase descends from the Reception Hall to
- Fitness Room: 3.28m x 2.50m (10'9" x 8'2")with door to deep cupboard housing the Worcester Bosch wall mounted boiler, further door from the fitness room to garage.Glass and timber staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.53m (14'4" x 11'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and securing a double aspect and glorious views across the adjacent playing fields to the downs beyond. Casement door to
- Balconysecuring a south westerly aspect.
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with Mira shower, wash basin, wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.30m (13'6" x 10'10")securing lovely views across the garden to the downs beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.50m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7")built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.30m x 2.74m (10'10" x 9')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, views to the downs, radiator.
- Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin and wc, heated towel rail.
- Outsidea particularly fine feature of this property is the lovely garden setting with the front garden being principally laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and measures. 60'. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and secures westerly views to the downs. There are flower beds and borders and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation accessible from the Dining Room and securing a high degree of available sunshine.The private entrance drive affords good off road parking space.
- Garage: 4.57m x 4.27m (15' x 14'0")excluding the depth of the door recess.