3 Bedroom, House | Sancroft Road, Old Town
Securing glorious views over the adjacent park to the sea beyond - spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house in Old Town with garage and 60' garden.
Although now requiring some improvement the property offers considerable potential for an outstanding family home in a sought after location. Improvements in recent years include a refitted kitchen and refitted shower room. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and potential of this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, radiator, understairs storage cupboard/
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')into the wide bay and securing an aspect over the front garden. Handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.50m (13' x 11'6")and securing glorious views over the garden to the park beyond, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.48m x 2.74m (11'5" x 9')securing views over the adjacent park and refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven and grill, electric hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge freezer, larder cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garage.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the spacious well lit
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 3.76m (15'6" x 12'4")into the recesses and securing westerly views to the Downs, period style fire surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.78m (13' x 12'5")and securing wonderful views across the adjacent park to the sea beyond, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.40m (10'4" x 7'10")into the recesses with views to the Downs, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, radiator. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.
- Outsidea particular feature of this property is its potentially lovely garden setting although the gardens now need attention the rear garden secures a south easterly aspect over the adjacent park and is principally laid to lawn extending to a depth of about 60', the front garden is principally laid to lawn with paved off road parking space.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.92m (16'0" x 9'7")accessible from the kitchen and with up and over door and personal rear door to garden.The private driveway affords off road parking space.