3 Bedroom, House | Pashley Road, Summerdown
Commanding breathtaking views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the sea - a remarkably spacious and substantially improved detached house of contemporary styling adjacent to scenic downland countryside.
This outstanding property is ideal for family use or for a very spacious retirement home. The accommodation was designed to exploit the glorious southerly views over the golf course. An inspection of this delightful home is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Wide Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.8m x 2.1m (22'5" x 7')widening significantly into the deep stairwell recess, radiator and door to the double garage.
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'3" x 13')with double aspect, including double glazed patio door to terrace and garden, radiator.
- Spacious Study: 4.0m x 3.8m (13' x 12'4")commanding breathtaking views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to scenic downland countryside, radiator, glazed double doors giving access to the kitchen providing scope to use as a breakfast/dining area.
- Magnificent L shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.6m x 4.9m (18'6" x 16'2")approximate maximum measurements; completely renewed to feature a luxurious range of matching base and wall units with soft-close drawers and cupboards, and an island incorporating a Bora Ceran induction hob with integrated extractor fan; integrated Siemens dishwasher, Bosch eye level microwave/oven with larger oven/grill below, Bosch eye level refrigerator with freezer below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor, 2 radiators, glazed double doors to the study and open plan with
- Utility Room: 2.9m x 2.3m (9'5" x 7'5")refitted with range of working surfaces with cupboards below and sink unit with mixer tap, newly installed wall mounted Alpha gas fired combi boiler, fully vented tumble dryer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to a spacious First Floor Landing with radiator, large linen storage cupboard with radiator, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 5.7m x 5.0m (18'8" x 16'4")commanding glorious views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the sea and to the downs and featuring a vaulted ceiling and full height windows maximising the view opportunity, 2 radiators. Double glazed sliding door to
- Spacious Balconywhich also commands wonderful views.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.2m x 4.8m (20'4" x 15'8")reducing to about 12'4" affording outstanding views to the sea from both windows; 2 large walk in wardrobe/dressing cupboards, one with floor-to-ceiling mirrored doors; 2 radiators, door to
- Large Shower Roomwith large corner shower with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13')with double aspect and range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.9m x 3.5m (16'2" x 11'4")with double aspect and range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and loft access.
- Large refitted Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower and shower screen, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideThe gardens provide a charming and easily maintained setting for the property with the mainly lawned southerly garden in front of the house securing fine views over the golf course to the downs and the sea beyond. To the rear of the property the garden has been arranged for ease of maintenance with a colourful rockery and a wide terrace with access from the dining room.
- Large Integral Double Garage: 7.0m x 5.0m (23' x 16'4")including the wide recess at the rear with deep glazed sink and large walk in storage cupboard, automatic up and over door and internal door to the reception hall.The entrance drive provides good turning and parking space.