1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Fairfield Road, Meads
A beautifully refurbished and tastefully presented top floor apartment within this handsome retirement development situated in the high sought after residential area of Meads.
Forming part of this important period house, the accommodation has been substantially improved and refurbished by the present owner and secures a lovely aspect over the communal grounds. The property benefits from a range of in house facilities include the communal reception areas on the ground floor, residents lounge and laundry facility. The development also benefits from a House Manger call system and access to its lovely parklike grounds. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this lovely apartment.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep built in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.1m x 3.0m (13'6" x 9'10")securing a lovely double aspect over the communal gardens, entry phone handset, electric wall heater and provision for night storage heater, archway to
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.1m x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'7")stylishly refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring electric hob and double electric oven below, space for refrigerator/freezer.
- Double Bedroom: 3.4m x 3.0m (11' x 9'10")with a charming aspect at the front, electric wall heater and provision for night storage heater.
- Refitted Bathroom/wcstylishly refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower screen, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit, tiled walls.
- OutsideFairfield Lodge is set within lovely parklike gardens and grounds and there is generous car parking for residents and visitors.
- Length of lease189 years from 1987 - to be confirmed
- MaintenanceApproximately £2,640.00 to be confirmed
- Ground RentPer annum