2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Bolsover Road, Meads
A substantially improved and spacious 2 bedroom apartment securing glorious sea and downland views from the west side of this sought after seafront development.
This lovely apartment has been exhaustively improved by the present owners and the well presented accommodation now benefits from a refitted bathroom, a refitted en suite shower room and a modern refitted kitchen securing glorious south westerly views to the sea and downs. The property is in very good decorative order throughout and only an inspection will convey the high quality and sought after position of this fine apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Foyerwith porter's desk and 2 passenger lifts and stairs rise to the 14th floor landing. Private front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 8.53min length, cloaks cupboard, service delivery cupboard, large walk in utility/boiler cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.24m x 3.53m (23'9" x 11'7")and commanding wonderful views to the sea and west across to the headland and the downs, 2 radiators. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 2.82m (11'8" x 9'3")securing glorious westerly views to the sea and downs, radiator, serving hatch.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.68m x 2.44m (12'1" x 8'0")comprising an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan double oven, an induction hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, radiator. The kitchen secures glorious westerly views.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 3.50m (16'10" x 11'6")affording glorious views over the English Channel as well as towards Beachy Head to the west, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Balconysecuring a southerly aspect and glorious views.
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, low level wc, wash basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, range of mirror fronted wall cabinets.
- Bedroom 2: 5.74m x 3.78m (18'10" x 12'5")maximum approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room and securing glorious views over Meads to the downs, extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators (NB this room was previously 2 bedrooms and could be put back subject to consents required).
- Family Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising paneled bath, low level wc, wash basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, range of mirror fronted cabinets. The bathroom secures wonderful views to the west.
- OutsideThe attractive communally maintained gardens provide a delightful setting securing a wonderful seafront aspect for the enjoyment of residents.
- Private under cover garaging