4 Bedroom, House | Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne
A spacious and truly impressive detached family house of great character within a lovely secluded garden.
One of the finest properties of its kind we have seen in recent years this fine house has been substantially and most tastefully extended and refurbished with high attention to aesthetic detail. Important features include the magnificent double glazed conservatory and the 26' kitchen/family dining room which has been newly equipped with a range of high specification equipment and fittings. There is a host of fine features that will only be appreciated by a personal inspection.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand handsome panelled front door with stained glass detail to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door with stained glass detail to
- Large Cloakroomwith pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, window.
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.4m x 3.1m (11'2" x 10'2")in the main reception area and extending to include the fine staircase with its period detail. 2 radiators, built in cloaks cupboard and deep storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.0m x 4.5m (16'6" x 14'7")with Victorian style marble fire surround with open hearth, radiator, book shelving in the window bay.
- Dining Room: 4.9m x 3.7m (16'0" x 12'0")with fine Victorian style marble fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Study: 3.8m x 2.9m (12'5" x 9'5")including the depth of the window bay and the built in cabinet with book shelving over, radiator.
- Magnificent Conservatory: 12.3m x 5.0m (40'4" x 16'5")into the bay and commanding a lovely garden aspect and featuring a part vaulted double glazed roof, Karndean flooring, 2 radiators and 2 convector panel radiators and double doors to the garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 8.1m x 3.8m (26'5" x 12'5")with a lovely garden aspect and equipped in the kitchen area with an extensive range of Corian bespoke working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of storage cupboards, corner carousel cupboards, double bowl Smeg stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Belling range oven with 7 gas hobs, filter hood above and 2 ovens plus storage below, dishwashing machine, large larder style refrigerator, large freezer, Bosch microwave oven and coffee dispenser, radiator, door to rear garden and casement doors from the dining area to the conservatory and to
- Rear Hallwith radiator, quarry tiled floor and double glazed door to the entrance drive and giving access to
- Utility Roomwith range of worktops with stainless steel sink unit and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, quarry tiled floor and door to large cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired Worcester boiler and hot water cylinder.
- Detached Studio Suite: 6.3m x 2.9m (20'6" x 9'5")overall measurements and presently arranged as a studio room affording a lovely private courtyard style garden aspect, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below and mixer tap, 2 convector radiators, Karndean flooring, inset ceiling lighting and 2 Velux double glazed roof windows. Double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Officewith convector radiator, Karndean flooring and window.
- Lobbywith door to entrance.
- Integral outside wcwith low level suite, wash basin.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large Galleried Landing, well lit by a double glazed roof window, radiator and large walk in shelved linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the extensively boarded large loft space with 2 double glazed Victorian style windows recently installed. (Subject to any consents required the large loft affords potential for additional accommodation).
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.8m (13'9" x 12'5")with lovely garden aspect and charming period style fireplace, radiator and double doors give access to
- Walk in Dressing Room/Wardrobe: 2.9m x 1.5m (9'5" x 4'9")with fitted open wardrobe space and drawers and mirror fronted corner wardrobe, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Luxurious en suite Shower Room: 3.5m x 2.6m (11'4" x 8'8")into the recess, large shower unit with rain shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.8m (12'10" x 12'7")with a view towards the park and featuring a charming Victorian style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3.6m (11'10" x 11'9")with charming period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.1m x 3.6m (13'6" x 11'8")into the wide window bay with radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroombeautifully refurbished with a Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and large shower unit with rain shower, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and 2 windows.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The gardens have been attractively landscaped and are arranged to the front, side and rear. The rear garden extends to an overall depth in excess of 80' laid to level lawn with borders, beyond which is a useful vegetable garden with raised beds and an excellent range of outbuildings include 3 timber garden stores and large wooden framed greenhouse. A variety of trees and shrubs combine to provide a good degree of privacy. There is a charming courtyard style garden partly screened by a creeper clad pergola which has access from the studio. A wide paved terrace extends across the rear and side elevation and around the side of the house enlarges to provide a very attractive and secluded patio with well stocked borders. The front garden is landscaped with a formal lawn with borders and central path to the front door and is attractively screened by mature hedges which afford a good degree of privacy from the road.The wide and long entrance drive provides very generous car parking space for several cars.