5 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious five bedroom detached family house constructed in recent years to a high specification throughout and with the benefit of a large south westerly rear garden.
One of the finest detached residences within the Eastbourne area. The property provides extremely generous accommodation incorporating a range of quality features throughout. The property benefits from a 26' kitchen/dining/family room as well as three large reception rooms, all the bathrooms are fitted to a high standard and the exceptionally high quality of the specification is unusual to find. Only an inspection will convey the size and quality of this outstanding home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Reception Hallwith oak flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.5m x 6.0m (21'2" x 19'7")affording a lovely garden aspect, handsome marble fireplace with fitted gas fire, underfloor heating, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.3m x 4.2m (17'6" x 13'9")with garden aspect, double doors to garden, archway to
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: 7.9m x 4.0m (26' x 13')increasing to 24'1 into the 'L' shape and luxuriously fitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the range oven with gas hob and filter hood over, further eye level electric fan oven with warming drawer, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tiled floor, door to
- Utility Roomfitted with range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the washing machine, tumble dryer and wine cooler, airing cupboard with radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Third Reception Room/Games Room: 8.8m x 4.6m (28'10" x 15')into the recesses but excluding the depth of the bay window and securing an aspect over the rear garden, modern gas fire, underfloor heating.The handsome oak staircase rises to the first floor Galleried Landing with access to loft space with radiator.
- Magnificent Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 9.6m x 3.8m (31'5" x 12'7")affording south westerly views toward the downs, two radiators, double doors to palatial
- En Suite Bathroomluxuriously fitted with suite comprising large jacuzzi bath, separate Aqualux shower unit, his and hers wash basins, wc, fully tiled floor and tiled walls, underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2: 5.6m x 3.2m (18'5" x 10'4")securing views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.6m x 3.9m (15' x 12'8")commanding views over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.0m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'7")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.9m x 3.8m (12'8" x 12'6")with garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath and separate Pharo shower unit, glass wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Third Bathroomluxuriously fitted to an Art Deco style with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the large rear garden securing a high degree of privacy and affording a south westerly aspect. The lawned garden extends to depth in excess of 100' with raised flower beds and borders, a large wide patio area flanks the rear elevation providing seating/entertaining space with a high degree of available sunshine.
- Annex (previously detached double Garage)door to
- Room 1: 4.6m x 2.5m (15'2" x 8'1")with electric heater, door to
- Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprsing shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail.
- Room 2: 4.8m x 2.6m (15'9" x 8'6")with electric heater, understairs storage cupboard, door toStaircase with stairs rising to
- First floor Room: 5.9m x 3.4m (19'3" x 11')with electric heater, undereaves storage cupboards.The large private driveway is paved for ease of maintenance and provides off road parking for a large number of vehicles.