2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Marcia Close, off Upper Ratton Drive
Commanding views to the sea from an exclusive Ratton setting - A spaciously proportioned detached bungalow style residence with a large integral garage and lovely secluded gardens.
The accommodation has been improved over the years to provide a delightful home and now offers further potential for a buyer seeking seclusion in this lovely setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard housing Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Sitting Room: 5.03m x 3.78m (16'6" x 12'5")with attractive woodland aspect, radiator and sliding glazed doors give access to
- Spacious Study/2nd Reception Room: 3.70m x 3.58m (12'2" x 11'9")with lovely westerly garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed patio doors to the garden.
- Spacious Kitchen: 4.32m x 2.97m (14'2" x 9'9")with lovely westerly garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching oak finished wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff eye level oven and grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Neff dishwashing machine, two shelved storage cupboards and linen cupboard with hot water cylinder, tiled floor and walls, double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.78m (13'6" x 12'5")including the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching range of dressing table units with cupboards below, radiator and outstanding views over Eastbourne to the sea and towards Hastings.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 2.80m (14'2" x 9'2")with radiator and outstanding views to the sea and towards Hastings.
- Spacious Bathroomwith spa style corner bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful and secluded garden setting. The garden is arranged on three sides of the property securing a south and westerly aspect as well as an unusually good degree of seclusion backing to scenic wooded downland countryside and also commanding a view to the sea. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation. The principal area of garden at the rear extends to a depth of about 70' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders containing a wide variety of flowering shrubs and ornamental trees. There is an aluminum framed greenhouse.
- Large Integral Garage: 4.93m x 3.70m (16'2" x 12'2")with automatic up and over door, double glazed window, power and light points and tap.The entrance drive provides generous additional off road car parking space.