6 Bedroom, House | Watts Lane, Eastbourne
An incredibly spacious and versatile 6 bedroom family house with in and out drive and large westerly garden.
Situated in the sought after Upperton area of Eastbourne this period home has been substantially improved and extended in recent years and now benefits from a 23' kitchen/family dining room and 3 bathrooms/shower room. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and high merit of this fine family home.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallwith tiled floor, 2 radiators, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin, wc, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 8.30m x 4.34m (27'3" x 14'3")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room into the bay windows and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, 2 radiators, sliding patio doors and double casement doors give access to the garden.
- Second Reception Room/Bedroom 7: 3.90m x 2.74m (12'10" x 9')into the recesses, radiator.
- Study: 5.26m x 2.74m (17'3" x 9')maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.14m x 4.30m (23'5" x 14'1")into the bay window and fitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, deep ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, large range cooker with gas hob and filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Roomwith fitted cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for refrigerator, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, 2 deep storage cupboards, large airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, deep walk in wardrobe cupboard, door to external staircase giving access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.45m (14'7" x 11'4")affording an aspect over the rear garden, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.80m (12'9" x 12'6")into the door recess and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 3.53m (11'8" x 11'7")with wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10")radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 3.45m x 1.96m (11'4" x 6'5")radiator.
- Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator, tiled floor.
- Shower Room/wcwith white suite comprising shower unit, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the walled rear garden which extends to a depth of about 55' and a very good width of 70'. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is a paved patio and barbeque area. The garden secures a westerly aspect toward the downs. Timber shed, gated side access, covered side courtyard accessible from the utility room.The property is approached by its large in and out gravelled driveway affording off road parking for several vehicles.