2 Bedroom, House | West Street Mews, Eastbourne
A charming and delightfully presented mews style house within the sought after residential area of Little Chelsea which is just west of the main shopping centre and conveniently placed for the railway station.
Of fairly recent construction the easily maintained accommodation provides a fine home for buyers seeking a extremely conveniently location. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.7m x 4.7m (15'6" x 15'5")with charming courtyard style garden aspect, radiator, built in cupboard, double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen: 4.8m x 2.1m (15'7" x 6'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Indesit electric oven with four ring gas hob and filter hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler.The staircase leads to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.3m (16'9" x 10'10")including the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobes with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.5m (12'9" x 8'4")including the depth of the built in wardrobe and the linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, radiator and access to loft space.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe easily maintained courtyard style garden secures a southerly aspect with a good degree of privacy. Arranged for ease of maintenance there is a paved patio with access from the sitting room.The West Street Mews development is enhanced by its attractive and gated courtyard approach.
- Garage: 4.7m x 2.3m (15'4" x 7'8")Situated with a block of four with up and over door and electricity. (The garage forms part of the development and fronts West Street).
- Lease999 years from 1997 (to be confirmed)