4 Bedroom, House | Denton Road, Meads
A spaciously proportioned detached 4 bedroom Meads residence retaining a wealth of period character set within private gardens.
The generously proportioned accommodation includes a magnificent 25' drawing room as well as a 16' sitting room. The versatile accommodation also affords a ground floor bedroom suite. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home and its secluded setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroom with wcwith wash basin, wc, extractor.
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 7.9m x 4.9m (25'10" x 16'0")into the wide bay window and affording a double aspect over the gardens, contemporary Gazco gas fire, door to garden, 2 radiators.
- Sitting Room: 4.9m x 4.3m (16'0" x 14'0")with brick fireplace and wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double doors to westerly courtyard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 9.2m x 2.4m (30'1" x 7'10")extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, range of fitted cupboards into the breakfast area, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the large range cooker with filter hood over, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumbel dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor.
- Spacious ground floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 4: 5.3m x 4.1m (17'3" x 13'5")and affording an aspect over the garden, brick fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.5m x 4.4m (14'10" x 14'5")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.9m x 4.0m (16'0" x 13'2")into the dormer window and excluding the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 2.9m (14'0" x 9'7")into the bay window, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, mirrored wall cabinets.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. There is a walled courtyard to the west of the property accessible from the sitting room. The principal area of garden sits to the south and east of the property with a wide paved courtyard, raised flower beds and borders, ornamental pond. Large Summer House with light and power. The gardens afford a southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy.
- Garage: 5.2m x 3.7m (17'2" x 12'2")with up and over door, light and power points, personal rear door to westerly courtyard. The long graveled entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.