2 Bedroom, House | High Street, Alfriston
An extremely rare residential and commercial opportunity in the downland village of Alfriston - A charming period property overlooking Warrior Square presently run as a highly successfully antique showroom with self-contained living accommodation above.
This Grade II listed freehold property has been substantially and tastefully restored in recent years providing an excellent commercial opportunity on the ground floor and a spacious and luxuriously appointed self-contained first floor apartment above with separate private access from its own courtyard garden. The property represents a rare opportunity sold with full vacant possession and offering scope for use as 2 self-contained units with letting potential.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Ground Floor Accommodation comprises:
- Principal Show Room: 8.80m x 3.90m (28'10" x 12'10")reducing to 9'8" (2.95m) at the rear featuring an open fireplace, beamed ceilings and a double aspect with windows to the front and side.
- Office: 3.60m x 2.67m (11'10" x 8'9")with garden aspect, solid oak floor and communicating with
- Large Rear Utility Lobbywith floor to ceiling fitted cabinet, deep butlers sink with mixer tap over, door to Separate wc and door to courtyard garden.
- First Floor Self Contained Maisonettewith independent access from the courtyard garden with door to
- Utility Lobbywith plumbing for washing machine, radiator and folding doors give access to the large
- Entrance Hallwith solid oak floor with underfloor heating, concealed door giving access to the staircase which descends to the large and useful Cellar below and staircase rising to the first floor.
- Charming Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.96m (15'4" x 13')into the recesses flanking the fireplace, beamed ceiling, range of fitted adjustable book shelving, radiator and fine view to the South Downs.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.70m x 3.70m (18'8" x 12'2")affording a double aspect and a vaulted beamed ceiling, luxuriously equipped with a range of polished granite working surfaces with deep inset sink with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below, matching range of storage cupboards including large pull out larder cupboard, concealed Bosch large eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Neff oven with slide-away door, (N.B The hob has been removed and is stored in the loft if required). Neff dishwashing machine, corner carousel storage cupboard, radiator and access to loft storage space.
- Double Bedroom: 4.50m x 2.90m (14'9" x 9'6")to include the depth of the extensive range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator and a concealed door gives access to
- Lobbywith radiator leading to
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.67m x 2.24m (8'9" x 7'4")luxuriously fitted with range of Fired Earth sanitary ware including the pedestal wash basin and wc, roll top Victorian style cast iron and enamelled bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and with shower attachment, large heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere is a charming flint walled courtyard style garden to the rear securing a westerly aspect attractively paved in old brick and tile with borders. There is a large brick built log store and gated rear access.