2 Bedroom, House | Thurrock Close, Eastbourne
Offering outstanding potential for a fine home - a spaciously proportioned detached chalet style residence set within a glorious garden setting.
Although now in need of improvement the property occupies a highly sought after position within this quiet residential close. The lovely rear garden secures a high degree of privacy and measures 70' in depth and 100' in width. The generously proportioned accommodation offers huge potential for improvement and extension, subject to consents, and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Enclosed Entrance Porchdoor to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, further cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.76m (15'10" x 12'4")into the bay window and securing a fine aspect across Thurrock Close, handsome period style fireplace with fitted stove, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 4.52m x 3.35m (14'10" x 11')into the bay window and securing a fine aspect over the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')into the door recess and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, large Rayburn oven, space for further appliances, large walk in larder cupboard, door to
- Leanto Conservatory: 4.37m x 2.44m (14'4" x 8'0")with aspect over the rear garden, double doors to garden.
- Ground Floor Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Separate wcThe staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.66m (14'7" x 12'0")securing westerly views over the garden to the downs beyond, under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.28m (12'1" x 10'9")with aspect over the rear garden, wash basin, under eaves storage cupboard.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 70' and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine with its south westerly aspect. The rear garden also measures approximately 100' in width at its widest point and is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation. There is a useful garden store and the property is flanked on both sides by gated side access.
- Integral GarageThe entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.