4 Bedroom, House | Grassington Road, Lower Meads
Situated in a highly sought after residential area of Lower Meads - A rarely available spacious four bedroom house of character with 120' south westerly rear garden.
This represents a remarkably rare opportunity to secure one of the last remaining detached houses in Grassington Road set within walled level gardens. This generously proportioned house affords a 19' sitting room, 18' dining room and an 18' kitchen/breakfast room. Although now in need of some modernization the property offers huge potential and an early appointment to view is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard and further understairs glass cabinets, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.9m x 4.3m (19'6" x 14'0")with double aspect, handsome fire surround with open fireplace, two radiators, double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Dining Room: 5.5m x 4.6m (18'2" x 15'1")into the bay window and affording a lovely garden aspect, two radiators, double glazed casement double doors to garden.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.5m x 3.4m (18'0" x 11')excluding the depth of the extensive range of fitted storage cupboards and drawers below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, integrated electric hob, Potterton gas fired boiler, door to
- Utility Room: 2.4m x 2.1m (8'0" x 6'10")with working surface with cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, door to garden, radiator.The handsome period style staircase rises to the spacious well lit first floor Landing with cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and further built in storage cupboard, access to loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 4.3m (17'5" x 14'0")affording an aspect over the rear garden and views toward Grange Gardens to the front. Extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, three radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.5m x 3.7m (18'2" x 12'1")with double aspect, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.0m x 3.2m (13' x 10'7")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, aspect over Grange Gardens, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.3m (10'4" x 7'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising corner bath with fitted electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideThe walled gardens provide a lovely setting for this property. Arranged to the front and rear of the house the level gardens are principally lawned for ease of maintenance, the rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 120'. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. Timber Summerhouse, brick built garden store.
- Large Single Garage: 5.5m x 3.1m (18'1" x 10'1")with timber double doors, electric light and power points.In front of the garage the entrance drive provides off road car parking space.