3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned end of terraced Victorian style house providing ideal family accommodation within one of Eastbourne's most sought after residential areas.
The accommodation has been significantly improved over the years and now offers potential for a fine family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed and panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below the handsome period staircase.
- Sitting Room: 4.4m x 4.1m (14'4" x 13'7")with attractive period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire flanked by cabinets and shelving, box seat storage cupboard in the window bay, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.6m x 3.3m (11'9" x 10'9")with garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.7m x 3.2m (12'3" x 10'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished four ring gas hob with filter hood over and oven below, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'6")with garden aspect, plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 3.6m (17'4" x 11'10")including the depth of the pair of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.5m x 2.4m (11'4" x 8'0")into the door recess with built in store cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, radiator, aspect over the rear garden.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings with shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the mainly walled rear garden securing afternoon sunshine and gated rear access.