4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
A beautifully presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom family house of Edwardian style character with an 80' westerly rear garden in sought after Old Town.
The accommodation has been significantly improved over the years by the present owners who have sought to retain the lovely Edwardian style character. The property now benefits from a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining room which has been luxuriously refitted and further benefits from full width bi-folding doors which give access to the delightful rear garden. There is a spacious purpose built garden room/studio which is currently used as a home office and is equipped with power, lighting and internet connectivity. An early appointment to view this wonderful family home is considered essential.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- The property is approached at the front by its private footpath, handsome front door leading to
- Entrance Porchwith stained glass inner front door leading to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith pine flooring, handsome period style fireplace, fitted storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith a white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, utility area with space and plumbing for laundry appliance, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.47m x 4.10m (14'8" x 13'5")including the depth of the wide window bay, handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.80m x 6.43m (25'7" x 21'1")(maximum L shaped dimensions) luxuriously refitted with a range of marble worktops with drawers and cupboards below, and fitted shelving over, ceramic butler style sink unit with mixer tap, space for large refrigerator/freezer unit, space for a Rangemaster style cooker in recess with tiled splash back, integrated dishwashing machine, oak flooring, inset ceiling lighting, 2 radiators, full width bi-folding doors lead to the wide terrace and rear garden.The handsome staircase rises to the spacious and well lit
- First Floor Landingwith shelved linen cupboard and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 4.10m (14'8" x 13'5")excluding the depth of the wide window bay, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")affording a fine aspect over the rear garden and toward the Downs, double glazed sash windows and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 3.33m (11'3" x 10'11")excluding the chimney breast recesses and with a lovely aspect over the rear garden, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, double glazed sash windows, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1" x 9')with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith a white suite comprising paneled bath with independent shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 80' in depth and securing a delightful westerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by ornamental borders planted with a variety of flowering plants, shrubs and trees which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures afternoon and evening sunshine. At the end of the garden there is gated access to Northiam Road which could easily be modified to provide an off road parking facility subject to any consents required.
- Garden Room/Studio: 4.62m x 4.47m (15'2" x 14'8")currently used as a home office with oak flooring.