3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
Affording glorious views - A beautifully refurbished and exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom apartment situated on the 2nd floor of this prestigious development
The wonderfully spacious accommodation has been the subject of a luxurious refurbishment and features a stylish refitted kitchen with integrated appliances and two refitted bathroom facilities complete with underfloor heating. Saffrons Court benefits from a dedicated porter service and beautifully maintained communal gardens and grounds. An early appointment to view this exceptional apartment is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard, 2 further storage cupboards, shelved linen cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, radiator
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.54m x 4.10m (24'9" x 13'5")affording a lovely aspect toward the nearby South Downs, radiator, double glazed door to
- Balcony: 7.37m x 1.83m (24'2" x 6'0")commanding delightful views over the communal gardens and over Compton Place toward the Downs
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.47m x 3.00m (14'8" x 9'10")affording glorious views over the Saffrons toward the town hall and luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, a range of integrated Lamona appliances including a dishwashing machine, electric 4 ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, electric oven and grill, refrigerator/freezer unit, large storage cupboard, waste chute, radiator
- Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 5.00m (17'2" x 16'5")affording a double aspect and fitted with two large wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double glazed door to
- 2nd Balcony: 4.60m x 1.83m (15'1" x 6'0")affording delightful views over the communal gardens and grounds
- Bedroom 2: 4.47m x 3.63m (14'8" x 11'11")with views over the communal gardens, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator, double glazed door to 2nd Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.72m (10'4" x 8'11")affording views over the Saffrons cricket ground, built in wardrobe cupboard, cupboard housing the Viessmann wall mounted gas boiler, radiator
- Refitted Bathroomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, twin wall mounted sink unit with deep storage drawers below, illuminated mirror unit, independent shower unit, low level wc, chrome ladder radiator, tiled walls and floor, underfloor heating
- Refitted Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed walk-in shower unit with rainforest shower head, combination vanity/storage unit with washbasin and low level wc, illuminated mirror unit, chrome ladder radiator, tiled walls and floor, window, underfloor heating
- OutsideThe beautifully maintained park like gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Saffrons Court beyond which is the parkland of Compton Place, a former home of the Dukes of Devonshire.
- Garage: 5.00m x 2.92m (16'5" x 9'7")with up and over door, power and light.
- Length of Lease999 years from 1962
- Maintenance£5,005 pa (to be confirmed)