4 Bedroom, House | Kensington, Silver Wharf
Modern detached family house with double garage located within the prestigious private gated development of Silver Wharf in the North Harbour.
A well presented detached house constructed in 2001 by award winning developer Silver Homes. Situated in a quiet cul de sac setting within this prestigious gated development the property is superbly appointed having been built to a high specification. The accommodation includes 4 double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes. The living space includes a separate sitting room, dining room and a fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances. In addition to the large double garage there is further off road parking whilst to the rear there is a delightful enclosed lawned garden which enjoys a southerly aspect. An inspection is strongly advised to appreciate the merits of this unique family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith single radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Downstairs Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13')with southerly aspect and double glazed doors opening on to rear garden, radiator, double doors to
- Dining Room: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.2m x 3.1m (13'9" x 10'3")comprising range of granite working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under with cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with fitted electric fan assisted Belling oven under and grill with extractor fan above, fitted Bosch dishwasher, fitted fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, cupboard housing Potterton gas boiler, archway to
- Utility Room: 2.1m x 2.0m (7' x 6'6")with working surface and cupboards under with built in cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, built in Hotpoint washing machine, radiator, door opening on to side access.Staircase rising to
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, built in airing cupboard with slatted shelving and hotwater cylinder.
- Master Bedroom: 6.2m x 4.7m (20'3" x 15'4")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators.
- En suite bath/shower roomcomprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand washbasin, built in double shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.7m x 3.6m (15'4" x 11'9")built in double wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13')with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.4m x 3.1m (11'3" x 10'2")with built in wardrobe cupboards, with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith paneled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Outsideto the rear of the property there is a delightful south facing well tended rear garden which has a good size patio area and is surrounded by lawn and an array of specimen trees, plants and shrubs. The garden has a gated side access and outside tap and is approximately 29' in length x 38' at widest point. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a block paved driveway which offers additional off road parking.
- Double Garage: 6.4m x 4.8m (20'10" x 15'8")with automated up and over door, power, lighting. There is also a further door giving access to the rear garden.