3 Bedroom, House | Ruskin Road, Eastbourne
A well presented detached 3 bedroom family home occupying an elevated position with fine downland views located within the popular Willingdon Village.
The property has been extended and offers well proportioned accommodation including a fitted kitchen, spacious sitting/dining room, conservatory and a studio/hobby room. The property is available with no onward chain and is located within a quiet cul-de-sac setting with attractive gardens to both the front and rear of the property. Gas fired central heating has been installed and it is double glazed throughout. An inspection comes highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin inset into vanity unit, low level wc.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.58m x 5.08m (21'7" x 16'8")maximum with fine southerly aspect, fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors to
- Conservatory: 3.20m x 2.44m (10'6" x 8'0")affording views overlooking the attractive rear garden, door to rear patio area and door to
- Studio/Hobby Room: 4.30m x 2.74m (14'1" x 9')with door to garage.
- Kitchen: 3.53m x 2.70m (11'7" x 8'10")with aspect over the rear garden, equipped with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in Stoves induction hob, electric oven and grill and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear garden.Staircase to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, large built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and Potterton gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9" x 10'9")with fine downland views, range of built in wardrobe and cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10")with built in bedside cupboards and storage cabinets over, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10" x 10'0")with large built in cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large double shower cubicle and fitted electric shower, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere is a raised attractive garden to the front of the property. The secluded rear garden is well tendered and includes a number of borders well stocked with shrubs and flowers. The garden measures approximately 30' in depth at its widest point. Outside tap, built in garden store and gated side access.