3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Moorings, St. Johns Road
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom purpose built apartment situated on the first floor of this highly regarded Meads development.
The light and remarkably spacious accommodation has been well maintained over the years and with some further improvement affords potential for a delightful and very comfortable home for retirement situated close to the heart of Meads village. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions of this fine apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith deep walk in closet, cloaks cupboard, further storage cupboard, deep shelved linen cupboard, service delivery cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 9.5m x 4.3m (31'0" x 14'3")with a triple aspect, period style fireplace surround, three radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.1m x 3.0m (10'2" x 9'10")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Belling electric oven and grill, Stoves electric four ring hob with filter hood over, space for four free standing appliances, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled splash backs.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 4.1m (13'8" x 13'7")(excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards) with an aspect over the gardens, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Room: 2.0m x 1.8m (6'8" x 6'0")fitted with an enclosed and tiled shower unit, low level wc, vanity unit inset with wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.0m (14'0" x 9'11")with an aspect over the rear gardens, fitted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.2m x 2.6m (13'8" x 8'5")(excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard) fitted chest/storage unit, radiator.
- Bathroom: 2.0m x 1.9m (6'8" x 6'1")fitted with a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over with screen, vanity unit inset with wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with wall mounted wash basin and low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor.
- OutsideThere are areas of privately owned and communal gardens which provide a lovely setting for the development.
- Garagelocated in a block immediately adjacent to the main building and fitted with an up and over door.