4 Bedroom, House | Milton Street, Alfriston
Affording outstanding views to the South Downs and the Long Man of Wilmington - a spacious country house with attached one bedroom annexe set within grounds of about 3.8 acres.
The beautifully presented and generous accommodation secures glorious downland views from the principal rooms. The present owners have improved the property substantially including the creation of a large spacious one bedroom annexe. A delightful feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The secluded gardens and grounds extend to about 3.8 acres with wonderful views over the nearby countryside. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this outstanding home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith 2 radiators, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 8.6m x 8.2m (28'4" x 26'10")affording glorious downland views, large inglenook fireplace with 12 kw log burner, 3 radiators, double doors to terrace, stairs descend from the sitting room to
- Games Room: 7.1m x 4.2m (23'5" x 13'11")with 2 radiators, double doors give access to the Pool Area.
- Dining Room: 5.7m x 4.1m (18'8" x 13'4")into the bay window and securing glorious views, radiator, double doors to sitting room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.1m x 3.6m (20'0" x 11'10")extending to 17'7" into the breakfast area and command glorious views over the garden to the downland beyond. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level Neff oven and microwave, dishwasher, gas hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing LPG (Calor) boiler, tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Roomwith single bowl sink unit with working surface with cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Wine Store
- Study: 4.7m x 3.9m (15'3" x 12'10")with radiator and fitted with extensive range of solid wood units, cabinets and shelving.The handsome period style staircase rises to the spacious First Floor Landing with deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.8m x 5.5m (19'1" x 18'2")affording a double aspect, downland views, 2 radiators, double doors to Southerly Balcony, door to
- Refitted en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising bath, large shower unit, his and hers wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, under floor heating.
- Dressing Roomfitted with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.9m x 3.7m (19'5" x 12'1")into the bay window, downland views, door to
- En suite Bathroomwith under floor heating and suite comprising jacuzzi bath, shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, bidet, wc.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'2" x 12'1")securing fine views, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.3m x 3.1m (10'9" x 10'3")with wonderful downland views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Shower Roomcomprising shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- One Bedroom Annexewith private front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Kitchen: 6.1m x 5.2m (20'0" x 17')commanding glorious downland views and under floor heating. The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven, gas hob and filter hood over, microwave, space and plumbing for dishwasher, LPG combi boiler, 2 sets of double casement doors give access to the garden, radiator.Staircase rises to the First Floor.
- Bedroom: 6.4m x 4.1m (21' x 13'6")into the bay window and with magnificent downland views extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomluxuriously fitted with roll top and claw foot bath, separate large shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail. under floor heating.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its glorious garden setting. The secluded rear garden and grounds extends to 3.8 acres with attractive pond, tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, vegetable garden with greenhouse, further greenhouse, paddock, plant room with filtration system and changing area, re-roofed stable block with adjacent
- Garage/Shed: 6.1m x 4.3m (20'0" x 14'0")with separate entrance off Milton Street.
- Double Garagewith electric up and over door. Door to gardener's wc with wash basin.The private entrance drive affords good additional off road car parking space.