3 Bedroom, House | Willow Drive, Polegate
A deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom chalet style property affording views over adjacent playing fields and conveniently located with access to Polegate high street.
The accommodation has been attractively extended over the years and now provides great potential for a spacious and conveniently located home with the added benefit of a garage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and with a further cupboard above, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.35m (17'6" x 11')including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast but excluding the depth of the window bay, exposed brick fireplace inset with coal effect gas fire, wall mounted display cabinet, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5" x 10'2")including the depth of the recessed staircase, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8")including the depth of the deep door recess and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, composit double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff oven, Neff 4 ring gas burning hob with Neff filter hood over, integrated refrigerator, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, door to
- Conservatory: 6.53m x 1.98m (21'5" x 6'6")affording an aspect into the rear garden, Dimplex electric heater, double glazed door to the side and a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.35m (14'3" x 11')affording an aspect through the conservatory into the rear garden, an extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching chest of drawers and dressing table, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator and window.The staircase rises from the dining room to the First Floor Landing with Velux window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.49m x 3.30m (18'0" x 10'10")reducing due to the sloping ceilings and affording delightful views over the adjacent playing field and park, built in wardrobe cupboards and eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.44m x 3.43m (17'10" x 11'3")reducing to 8'2" in width (with sloping ceilings), affording delightful views over adjacent playing fields and park, pedestal wash basin, eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained compact gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 23' in width by 19' in depth and being mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. Gated side and rear access. The front garden is also laid to lawn and features a variety of flowering plants.
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.51m (15'6" x 8'3")with up and over door and personal door to the side.