2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Dolphin Court, Cliff Road
Commanding breathtaking views to the English Channel - a luxuriously refurbished and spaciously proportioned first floor apartment situated at the western end of Meads seafront.
The bright and spacious accommodation which secures glorious sea views from every room has been luxuriously refurbished to provide an extremely elegant and comfortable home. The current arrangement provides a large double bedroom and a remarkably spacious sitting/dining room which the owner will modify if required to provide a second bedroom. Only an inspection will convey the exceptionally fine views available as well as the high quality of the presentation.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrancewith secure entryphone system and passenger lift or staircase rising to the
- First Floor LandingPrivate Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and coat hanging rail, utility cupboard with space and plumbing for 2 laundry appliances.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.50m x 4.80m (21'4" x 15'9")commanding breathtaking views to the English Channel and with integrated Panasonic television and sound bar, a double glazed casement door leads to the
- Balcony: 8.28m x 0.10m (27'2" x 0'4")commanding sensational views over the picturesque Meads seafront and to the English Channel.
- Luxuriously Refitted Kitchen: 3.20m x 2.57m (10'6" x 8'5")with a range of polished stone working surfaces with inset ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, a range of gloss finished drawers and cupboards below and matching storage unit over, a range of integrated Neff appliances include the double oven, refrigerator/freezer, 4 burner electric hob with elica filter system over, slimline dishwashing machine, views to the English Channel.
- Double Bedroom: 4.80m x 3.66m (15'9" x 12'0")affording glorious views to the English Channel.
- Luxuriously Refitted Shower Room: 2.36m x 2.26m (7'9" x 7'5")Fitted with a large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit with large rainforest shower head and hand shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard below, recessed mirror fronted cabinet, chrome ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are impeccably maintained communal gardens and grounds which provide a lovely setting for this development. There is a large car parking facility for residents and visitors at the rear of the building.
- GarageLocated within a block within the grounds.
- Lock up Store Room No.15