1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Ocklynge Road, Eastbourne
Forming part of this highly sought after retirement development - A spacious ground floor one bedroom apartment with private entrance.
The generously proportioned accommodation is well presented throughout and the apartment now benefits from a refitted shower room. The apartment secures an aspect overlooking the communal grounds and benefits from its own private front door. Only an inspection will convey the enviable location and appeal of this apartment.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.6m x 3.4m (18'3" x 11'3")reducing to 8'3 into the dining area and affording a double aspect with views over the communal gardens to the rear, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen: 2.2m x 1.8m (7'1" x 6'0")affording an aspect over the communal gardens and fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and further space for refrigerator.
- Inner Hallwaywith storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.1m x 3.0m (10'2" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with electric Mira shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideBrodie Place has the benefit of well maintained communal gardens and grounds provided for the enjoyment of the residents. Residents lounge and off road car parking.
- Lease125 years from 1983 (to be confirmed)
- Service Charge£205 per month (to be confirmed)