3 Bedroom, House | Channel View Road, Off Royal Parade
Commanding views toward the sea over scenic gardens - A spaciously proportioned three bedroom house of Edwardian character.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and is attractively presented featuring a charming south westerly courtyard style garden. An inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its excellent location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed panelled door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 4.06m (14'0" x 13'4")with a delightful aspect over Princes Park toward the sea, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 3.30m (15'8" x 10'10")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Beko oven with matching brushed steel four ring gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, radiator, shelved pantry cupboard with window, and door to
- Double glazed Conservatory/Utility Room: 3.50m x 1.93m (11'6" x 6'4")with pretty garden aspect, fitted matching worktop with cupboards below and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden and door to
- Separate wcwith high level suite, wash basin and window.The attractive period style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large boarded loft space with flooring.
- Bedroom 1: 5.26m x 4.32m (17'3" x 14'2")commanding glorious views over lawn gardens and Princes Park to the sea beyond. Period style fireplace with Jetmaster woodburning open fire with tulip wood surround open hearth, two radiators (this large room might be divided to provide a fourth bedroom if required and is currently used as a very spacious sitting room).
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")with range of built in wardrobe cupboard space, radiator and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, airing cupboard, radiator and wash basin.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and independent wall mounted shower unit and screen, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its courtyard style garden with its southerly aspect and good degree of privacy. Paved for ease of maintenance there is a garden store and gated rear pedestrian access.