3 Bedroom, House | Deneside, East Dean
A rare opportunity to secure one of the finest properties in the East Dean area commanding glorious views over the Greensward to Belle Tout beyond.
This immaculately presented home provides three bedroom suites each with refitted en suite bathroom/shower rooms. The property has been improved over the years and now also benefits from a one bedroom annexe as well as the addition of a conservatory. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this outstanding home and its exceptionally fine setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith low level suite, pedestal wash basin, shelved storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.7m (18'1" x 12'1")with radiator and commanding fine views across the Greensward.
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 3.1m (11' x 10'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Conservatory: 3.4m x 2.4m (11' x 7'9")affording a garden aspect, tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.3m x 3.3m (14'0" x 10'10")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, large breakfast bar, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, combination microwave above, induction hob with filter hood over and dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit with instant boiling water and filtered cold water tap, walk in larder cupboard, space for further appliances.
- Utility Roomwith space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'2")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and with double aspect affording wonderful views to the sea and downland beyond, door to
- en suite Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit, storage cupboards, low level wc, two heated towel rails.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.5m x 3.1m (14'8" x 10'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and fitted storage unit, glorious views across the Greensward to the downs beyond, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with Aqualisa shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, two heated towel rails.
- Second Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 3: 4.8m x 3.4m (15'8" x 11')including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and storage cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- large en suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- Separate Annexe with Studio Room: 5.1m x 3.1m (16'8" x 10'0")approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room and affording views across the Greensward. Double doors to
- Patio areawith southerly aspect.
- Kitchen areawith working surfaces and drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with space for refrigerator.
- Wet Roomwith shower area, wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the landscaped rear garden securing a westerly aspect and extensively paved for ease of maintenance with raised flower beds and borders. The rear garden secures an unsually high degree of privacy and has gated side access on both sides. Timber Summerhouse currently used as a small gym, two large garden storage units. To the front of the property is a large paved patio providing ample seating area which affords glorious views over the adjacent Greensward.
- Studio: 2.9m x 2.9m (9'7" x 9'7")double glazed with light and power points and double doors to a paved patio/terrace.
- Detached Garage: 5.8m x 3.9m (19'2" x 12'9")with electric up and over door, light and power points, personal side door, paved entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.