2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Moorings, St. Johns Road
A spacious and beautifully presented first floor purpose built apartment within only a few hundred yards of the shopping facilities of Meads High Street.
Only a personal inspection will convey the high merit and quality of the wide range of improvements that have been carried out to this apartment in recent years. Features include the superbly equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and polished quartz working surfaces as well as the spacious and luxuriously equipped shower room. The very spacious sitting/dining room secures a south westerly aspect with maximum available sun throughout the day. This is one of the finest apartments of its type we have seen for some years.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious 'L' shaped Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, extensive range of storage cupboards, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and large walk in utility cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin with cabinet below, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.8m x 4.3m (25'5" x 14'3")commanding a lovely south westerly aspect securing sun throughout the day and featuring an attractive contemporary style electric fire, two radiators.
- Luxuriously refurbished Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'5" x 8'5")equipped with an extensive range of polished quartz working surfaces with matching pair of inset stainless steel sink units with mixer tap and soft closing drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, pull out larder cupboard, integrated appliances include the Neff electric oven with a four ring electric Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed Alpha wall mounted gas fired boiler, south westerly aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'7")to include the depth of the range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3.2m (14'6" x 10'6")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious and luxuriously refurbished Shower Roomwith large shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, matching wall cabinet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds with areas of communal lawn and visitors car parking space.
- GarageNo.5 with up and over door with access immediately adjacent in Meads Road via De Walden Mews which also gives quick access to the shops in Meads High Street.