5 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A substantially improved five bedroom detached family house affording a south westerly rear garden measuring 120' in depth.
The accommodation has been much improved over the years and now affords five bedrooms of which two have an en suite facility. The kitchen has been refitted and the 17' sitting room enjoys a lovely aspect overlooking the south westerly rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith built in cloaks cupboard and inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith handsome period style staircase, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.18m x 4.42m (17' x 14'6")affording a pleasant aspect overlooking the south westerly rear garden, brick fireplace surround with fitted gas coal effect fire, two radiators, double glazed doors to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast with handsome fireplace surround, fitted electric fire, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.49m x 3.96m (18'0" x 13')reducing to 8'3 and including the depth of the range of fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, fitted appliances comprising ceramic hob with filter hood over, eye level oven and grill, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor radiator, double glazed door to the rear garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.44m x 1.27m (8'0" x 4'2")with worktop with plumbing for washing machine below, door to garage.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with walk in linen store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.50m (12'0" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash basin.
- En Suite Shower Roomwith whtie suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.80m (13' x 12'6")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 2.60m (13'6" x 8'6")with radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith tiled walls and white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash basin, wc.
- Bedroom 4: 3.96m x 2.74m (13' x 9')securing a westerly aspect toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with radiator.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate corner shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, bidet, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideThe mature gardens are an important feature of the property. The front garden is laid part to lawn with a separate paved area providing good off road parking. The principal area of garden is to the rear and measures approximately 120' in depth, laid mainly to lawn with a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation and commanding a lovely south westerly aspect. The rear garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy, two timber sheds and gated side access.
- Garage: 4.78m x 2.44m (15'8" x 8'0")with up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to utility room.