4 Bedroom, House | Beachy Head Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Enviably situated close to Meads village - a spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached home with southerly garden.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved and attractively maintained by the present owners. Detached properties are extremely rare close to Meads village in one of Eastbourne's most sought after locations. The southerly gardens provide a lovely setting and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchfront door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted gas fired boiler, Aurial window, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 5.60m x 5.33m (18'4" x 17'6")with lovely garden aspect, handsome stone fireplace with fitted electric fire, under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators, sliding patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.75m x 2.80m (15'7" x 9'2")with radiator, sliding patio door to
- Conservatory: 3.48m x 2.87m (11'5" x 9'5")and affording a lovely garden aspect, door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.68m x 2.92m (12'1" x 9'7")and refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl composite sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric eye level fan oven and microwave over, washing machine. The kitchen communicates on the open plan with
- Breakfast Room: 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10" x 8'8")with door to front courtyard and door to dining room.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with large store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 2.97m (14'1" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to
- refitted en suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 2.80m (11'4" x 9'2")with under eaves storage area, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")into the deep door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to
- en suite wcwith pedestal wash basin
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.30m (9'4" x 7'7")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously refitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There are a range of mature trees and shrubs and flower beds and borders. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and again secures a southerly aspect, enclosed paved courtyard area to the front, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.75m x 2.30m (15'7" x 7'7")with up and over door.
- Off Road Parking Spacenumber 4.