3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Tolkien Road, Eastbourne
One of the most spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalows we have seen in this sought after residential area.
Set within a delightful garden which offers a good degree of privacy its substantially improved and well presented accommodation offers a fine home for retirement or for a small family. Only an internal inspection will convey the considerable appeal of this outstanding home which is offered with early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and retractable ladder access to part boarded large loft space.
- Sitting Room: 5.54m x 3.28m (18'2" x 10'9")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire and open plan with
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.23m (15'8" x 10'7")with pretty garden aspect, 2 concealed radiators and double glazed doors to the garden.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.62m x 3.10m (15'2" x 10'2")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Zanussi brushed steel finished oven with combination microwave above, dishwashing machine and refrigerator, concealed electric convector heater, lovely garden aspect and communicating with
- Utility Room: 3.40m x 2.00m (11'2" x 6'7")extending into the recess and equipped with wall to wall range of storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 3.25m (12'8" x 10'8")including the depth of the range of mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.00m (11'4" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.50m (9'3" x 8'2")including the depth of the range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards with drawer unit and shelving, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent Trident wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and wash basin.
- OutsideAn important and most attractive feature of this property is the delightful garden setting. The mainly lawned and principal area of garden is situated at the rear and side of the bungalow with a very approximate overall depth of 60'. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is also a wide paved terrace flanking the rear and side elevations with a creeper clad pergola, summer house, shed and aluminium framed greenhouse.
- Garage: 5.26m x 2.54m (17'3" x 8'4")with up and over door, power and light points, window.The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.