4 Bedroom, House | Chalvington Road, Eastbourne
Price Range £475,000 to £500,000. Constructed in recent years - a beautifully appointed and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom family home with south westerly rear garden.
The immaculately presented accommodation affords a spacious reception hall and magnificent 20' sitting room with doors leading to the garden. The property also benefits from 2 large bedroom suites. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the spacious proportions of this modern home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith wood flooring, radiator, inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7mwith wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator door to garage.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, window.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.1m x 4.2m (20'0" x 13'10")affording a lovely garden aspect, handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 2.7m (11'1" x 9')affording a south westerly garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'4" x 10'0")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below. Integrated appliances include the dishwasher and filter hood, space for cooker and further space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, radiator, door to
- Utility Roomfitted with working surface with inset single bowl sink unit and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, side door to garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Spacious First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.5m x 4.2m (18'0" x 13'10")into the door recess and including the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, sun tube.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.7m x 4.3m (15'5" x 14'0")into the door recess and including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 4.1m x 2.9m (13'4" x 9'5")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.3m x 3.0m (10'8" x 9'10")into the door recess and including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the small front garden laid to shingle with a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. The level rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. The walled garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. Timber garden shed. Gated side access.
- Garage: 4.8m x 2.9m (15'10" x 9'5")with electric up and over door, personal door to rear garden and door to Reception Hall.In front of the garage is the private driveway which affords off road parking space.